Everyone who is in the process of planning a wedding or has done it in the past knows just how important the wedding party is to ensure the day goes off without a hitch. The wedding party helps plan fun events all along the way from your engagement to your wedding day, support the bride and groom and help the day of run smoothly. So, when it comes to thanking the wedding party for all they’ve done to help you and your fiancé, make sure you find the right balance. If you purchase something too over-the-top for the bridesmaids and groomsmen, you may blow out your wedding budget. However, if you get something thoughtless, the wedding party may feel under-appreciated.
Luckily, there are plenty of gifts for both men and women, for every budget, to help say ‘thank you’ for their support and friendship during the rollercoaster ride of planning a wedding!
- Jewelry – This is a classic and timeless gift that can be used for the bridesmaids. Gifting your girls a matching necklace and earring set they can wear on your wedding day is a great route to take. A simple, matching pair like this will offer your ladies a classic look for the wedding and great set they will continue to wear long after your special day is over. However, you don’t have to gift jewelry your bridesmaids will wear during your wedding. Charm bracelets are a great way to show how grateful you are because they can easily be personalized with a favorite color, quote or a beautiful design.
- Wallett – Anything leather and wood gets an “A” in our book. Get your groomsmen something that they will use every day or simply keep as a keepsake to remind them of the night they may not remember. We really like these custom engraved billfolds in a box from Groovy Guy Gifts They even sent us one to check out for ourselves.
- Sunglasses – If you are planning to have a casual, outdoor wedding then consider stylish sunglasses for the whole wedding party. The bridesmaids and groomsmen can each rock matching shades to help shield their eyes from the sun while still looking the part of being in the wedding party. Now, I’m not talking the flimsy plastic sunglasses; to make ordering fashionable sunglasses easy for you (money and time considering) bulk order them for everyone in one easy purchase. Plus, a gift like this, that’s inclusive for everyone offers you all a fun photo opportunity.
Picture Frame – A photo frame is another gift that can be used for both bridesmaids and groomsmen. If you have a well-loved photo of you and your friend or family member, place it in the frame to gift to it to them. Then, when you get your wedding photos back, they can replace the picture with the professional shot of your special day! Take this idea a step further, by engraving the picture frames with an inside joke or a quote you both love.
- Watch – If you want to give your groomsmen an accessory they can wear on your wedding day and long after, gift them one of these on-trend wooden watches. This is a timeless gift, that’s done in a unique way, so it’s sure to be one your guys have never seen before! Your group will look gorgeous with these watches making an appearance in the wedding photos.
- Mugs- A really trendy gift right now and for good reason. They’re practical, stylish, and customizable. Great for bridesmaids and groomsmen alike! Bridesmaids Gifts Boutique sent us a Simply Seamless Wine Cups to give a sip. How fun are these?
This list just scrapes the surface of the endless options to give to your wedding party, but hopefully, this list helps get the gears in your mind turning! Remember, it’s best to give your friends and family members something personal enough to properly thank them while staying within your budget. To make these gift ideas extra special, pair them with a handwritten note thanking each person in the wedding party for something specific they did to help your months of wedding planning memorable!